It's Skin Power 10 Formula YE Effector 30ml / 60ml
Yeast extract for skin vitality recovers skin’s original rhythm and reinforces vitality
[HOW TO USE]
Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin and pat gently for better absorption.
As this is an anti-wrinkle product, I expect to see some highly moisturizing ingredients in here.
- Polyglutamic Acid ~ yes, my favorite peptide makes an appearance in here! This ingredient made from fermented soybeans (natto) and helps moisturize and exfoliate old skin cells. It can penetrate to the deepest layers in your skin, locks in moisture and helps increase the production of NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor), making your skin smooth, soft and elastic.
- Salicornia Herbacea is a plant that grows near salt marshes in South Korea and it has antioxidiant properties, helping to combat free radicals and help reverse their damage, such as reducing fine lines, wrinkles and brightening effects on your skin, making it a rejuvenating skincare ingredient (study). It will also help hydrate your skin and lock in moisture
- Viscum Album (mistletoe) is a semi-parasitic plant that latches onto evergreen trees. It contains flavonoids and has a rich source of mucilage, meaning that it is viscous in texture, acts as an emollient ~ moisturizing and hydrating your skin to keep it supple, while protecting the skin from dry, harsh conditions.
- Caviar ~ yes, fish eggs. Unlike some other bad ingredient translations that mistake a green seaweed, caulerpa lentillifera, as “caviar”, this is the REAL caviar. Caviar is a strange ingredient for skincare at first glance, but it does contain amino acids, lipids, proteins, vitamins and minerals, along with essential fatty acids ~ omega-3 and omega-6 ~ which help to reduce inflammation, aid the production of collagen to promote firm, elastic skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Adenosine is a yeast derived, amino acid and it became popular after it was found to help improve the reduction of wrinkles, smoothing your skin and anti-inflammatory. Adenosine is safe to use day and night, unlike vitamin C and retinol.