- This cult favorite still goes on as a soft balm and melts off stubborn makeup seamlessly without stripping your skin of its natural oils.
- An off-shoot from the popular Banila Co Clean It Zero Classic, this is a perfect first step in your double-cleanse.
- The hypoallergenic oil cleanser appears as a solid balm and transforms into a silky oil on the skin.
- It is still free from artificial coloring, alcohol, parabens, and mineral oil. It’s infused with seven natural ingredients, including centella asiatica extract and licorice root extract to help brighten skin.
This product has a pH level of 6.2
3.38 oz / 100ml
How to use
- Use spatula to scoop a small amount and massage balm over dry skin, concentrating on eye and lip makeup.
- Add a splash of lukewarm water to emulsify into a milky texture.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.