If you have dry skin, there is a classic Banila Clean It Zero oil cleanser
- The new Nourishing version of this cult favorite contains the highest oil percentage of all the cleansers in the line and uses ginseng extract to revitalize and royal jelly extract to impart deep moisture to skin.
- This cleanser appears as a solid balm and transforms into a silky oil on the skin. It’s free from artificial coloring, alcohol, parabens, and mineral oil.
- The texture is smooth and soft with a high melting point, helping to avoid summer meltdowns.
pH level of 6.2
3.38 oz / 100 ml
How to use
- Use spatula to scoop a small amount and massage balm over dry skin, concentrating on eye and lip makeup.
- Add a splash of lukewarm water to emulsify into a milky texture.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.